Here are the basic expectations for managing your iPad as a tool for school business.
- Use the iPad for school-related activities only: During free time at school, such as recess and lunch, the iPad is intended for school-related activities only (not games or videos).
- Keep electronic communication school related. During instructional activities, electronic communication is to be focused solely on the activity at hand. No non-school related e-communication is allowed during the school day.
- Photography. Students must have the permission of anyone placed in a photo or video.
- Lost or damaged iPad will result in a signing of the log. Students should go directly to the Main Office if their iPad is missing, to see if it's been turned in. If the iPad is damaged (cracked screen, etc) see the Tech office.
- Label. If label comes off, go to the Technology Office for new one.